My life 01B22149

 When I was a elementarly school stuudent, I had a dream to be a comicstar.However, I couldn't paint like professional painter,so I gave up it.I envy other peoplae who try to come true their hope.Why they can do it ? Are they have some possibilities ? Since I entered this university, I have done nothing. I have syudied hard. I have done club activities so hard.Why did I enter this university? What did I study hard for? I know that if I did nothing at the university, I would spoil the campas life easily.

I love the beatles. I know that it is very old fashion. However, the great sound and melody line have never got old.The music which I love most is "For no one".I love songs created by Paul. I started listening to beatles music for listening tests.I could get high score at the test maybe because beatles, Queen ,Eagles, Billy joel.I must be thankful these artists.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

10agers.

Second movie

Movie