01B22149 Ryotaro Shibagaki Baseball
When I was a elementarly school student, I belonged to baseball club.It was not strong team, but we practiced every day, and we did our best. However, I did not like baseball because the practice was very hard and a I was not good at doing sports.The reason why I belonged to baseball club is my father. My father who loved baseball forced me to belonge to baseball club.When we finished last match, I saw other team members teared. I could not cry. I felt happy because I did not need to do baseball mare. However, I envied them a little because they could find something to do best too serious to cry.Since them I have never played baseball.I hate baseball.
Now that, I can't remember the reason why I belonged to baseball club.I regret it. However, the most poor people are other member of my baseball club.They might resent me because I did not have guts at all.
コメント
コメントを投稿